Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring 2013. March 21: the real happy new year

Spring is Here! For some of you in the world....
 
The weather is totally not an indicator.....

As my website is being built by our best people, I decided to revive the blog page, and with spring cleaning come a few spring renewals.  This shall be one of those....
It's time to be aware.  There are so many things changing in this world.  An explosive interview brought that home for me:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

I said it was spring, right? Well, for some of you in the country(, and in the world), it's like the picture up to. Peace to Kansas

Winter was a blessing. I have found rest, love, relaxation and purpose. And on the nutritional end, it's the best time to fast, eat less, conserve, plan... < /br> As we have been hit with a barrage of artifical news (, which I'll leave to you to determine what is meant by the startling changes enforced by those), it is definitely clear that it is time to prepare on many fronts:

Preparedness and Survival:
Winter was a blessing.  I have found rest, love, relaxation and purpose.  And on the nutritional end, it's the best time to fast, eat less, conserve, plan...
As we have been hit with a barrage of artifical news (, which I'll leave to you to determine what is meant by the startling changes enforced by those), it is definitely clear that it is time to prepare on many fronts:

Survival and Urban Preparedness:  http://readyforanything.org/
 
 
 
These are sites I would recommend, as of course, there are many others to investigate. 
All the best.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment