Thursday, September 6, 2012

day 3...threes company too, but not for what doesnt belong in the temple!

Thursday, September 6...2012

The so-called ascension is 2 months and 2.2 weeks away

Dad turns 71 on the 10th of Sept...

9-11 turns 11....



Day 3....After the 2 day cleanse, I feel like I am getting rid of some parasites.  I have no appetitite, and I am Running with a bit of energy.  Of course I could not sleep til 3am .
I was getting rid of stones
and cement, aka Calcium Phosphate, which is the material that makes people old and stiff. 

I AM A LIFEFOOD MODEL.  MY BEAUTY COMES FROM THE INNER, AND I LOVE LIFE, AND I LOVE THOSE HATERS OUT THERE....


Me with Bernando Lapallo, 111-year old (livefoodist), who is sharper than a whip (He still has sex!).... For a lifefoodarian, the possibilities are great in the realm of life extension and produc ing offspring, even at Mr Lapallo's age!

Check out this installment of Dr Jubb radio show with William Painter, a Floridian Lifefoodarian... There will be a show on tonight at 6pm (9/6)....Be in the building, as the good Dr drops more heavy science on free energy and the cosmic changes due for us....

Listen to internet radio with WilliamPainter on Blog Talk Radio




No comments:

Post a Comment